The new roadmap Kalideos 2015-2019, complementing thematic poles THEIA and ForM@Ter aims to:
• Develop collaborations laboratories/companies for applied research,
• Promote multi source (optical, radar …) activities,
• Promote exchange between digital actors and actors in the space field.
The Kalideos project will continue to evolve in the framework of a new industrial call..
• New sensors will be included in the treatments: Pleiades, Sentinel-1, 2-Alos, Sentinel 2 6/7 Spot, Landsat 8 …
• A new collaborative portal is in the completion phase
• An experimental platform will be implemented in 2016.
Responses to the call may include preliminary topics: R&T, PhD, post-doc, and courses that can be submitted to CNES for co-financing in frameworks such as TOSCA, R&D, etc.
The reply limit date has been extended to Friday, September 4, 2015.
The complete call is in the file at:
Source: Team Kalideos, CNES